As discussed I have opened up this thread so that we can chat about the First-tier Tribunal (Housing & Property Chamber) Scotland. The topics for discussion are as follows:
• What do members think about the First-Tier tribunal?
• What could make it better and easier to use?
• What could shelter do to make it easier for people to use?
I have attached
- The Tribunal Website: https://www.housingandpropertychamber.scot/
- Shelter Scotland Tribunal help page: https://scotland.shelter.org.uk/get_advice/advice_topics/repairs_and_bad_conditions/repairs_in_private_rented_accommodation/first_tier_tribunal_for_scotland
- Some help videos we have created to raise awareness of when and how the Tribunal may benefit a tenant: (Videos 3 & 4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHUMju6IpXY&list=PL7ASpB_MUbUTkHqLVYP9_uMB8rg3duixL&index=6
It would be great if you can have a look at some of the links and then we can discuss tomorrow.