Currently renting a property on the new private residential tenancy (PRT) contract, having previously been on an assured or short assured tenancy agreement?
Would you be willing to share you experiences with our colleagues in England to help them promote the need for similar changes in the PRS south of the border?
What will you be doing?
Shelter England are looking for case studies who are either:
- Happy being filmed/ speaking on camera
- Happy being interviewed face to face, or over the phone
- Happy for their name and quotes from them to appear in the media
- Happy to be photographed and for their picture to appear in media
Timings: Case studies will need to be available for a few hours during w/c 20th May – but they’ll work around you
Location: They’ll work around you – but don’t worry, you won’t have to make the journey to England!
If you know someone who would like to be involved
Please ask them to contact Keji Olutimayin (firstname.lastname@example.org ) with a few sentences about their positive experience on the new PRT contract and the below information:
- Who you live with
- Where you live
- How long you’ve been renting on the new PRT contract